1. The Hawai'i Institute of Pacific Agriculture reserves the right to accept or decline any application for any reason deemed appropriate.
2. Applicant agrees to release Hawai'i Institute of Pacific Agriculture, HIP Agriculture LLC and Inhabit Sanctuary LLC, including all employees, volunteers and associates from any and all claims of every kind without limitation, including claims for damage and loss of life or property.
3. ‘Āina Fest is a drug and alcohol free event. There will be no drugs or alcohol allowed on premises. Vendors found to be in violation of this policy will be asked to leave immediately.
4. Your booth payment is considered non-refundable upon receipt of payment. If you are unable to attend event, your space may be transferred to another vendor, with prior approval and written consent from Hawai'i Institute of Pacific Agriculture.
5. To participate as a food vendor, you must have a Temporary Food Establishment permit from the Department of Health and a single day event/catering food permit. These can be obtained at www.health.hawaii.gov. Please note that the application and corresponding fee ($50 for 1-5 day permit) must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the event. Food Vendors who do not have a permit will not be permitted to vend.
6. All booths must stay intact until 6pm.